AFCAT 2020 Memory-Based Questions – Second Shift (February 22, 2020)
1. What is the capital of Slovakia?
2. Who was the last Mughal emperor to sit on the peacock throne?
3. Where was the Satyagraha Movement started?
4. Which Indian state is the largest producer of Bauxite?
5. Where are the headquarters of SAARC located?
6. How many players are there on each side of a volleyball match?
7. Who was declared Man of the Match in the final of the 1975 Cricket World Cup?
AFCAT 2020 Memory-Based Questions – First Shift (February 22, 2020)
1. Location of the headquarters of the International Civil Aviation Organisation
2. Dates of the first Asian Games
3. Antonyms of Naive, Sporadic, Cajole
4. Synonym of Parochial
5. Number of players in a Kabaddi team
6. Gas present in soda water
7. Capitals of Norway and Brunei
8. Location of Sanchi Stupa
9. The southern-most point in India
10. The 25th state of India
11. Meaning of the idiom ‘Get into hot water’
12. Rivers that flow into the Arabian Sea
13. Names of G7 Countries
|Paper 1 of the AFCAT 2021 (For Both Technical & Non-Technical Candidates)|
|Name of the Subjects||Name of the important Topics||Number of Questions/ Difficulty Level|
|General Awareness||History, Geography, Civics, Politics, Current Affairs, Environment, Basic Science, Defence, Art, Culture, Sports, etc||25 Questions/ Graduation Level|
|English||Comprehension, Error Detection, Sentence Completion/ Filling in of correct word, Synonyms, Antonyms and Testing of Vocabulary, Idioms, and Phrases||25 Questions/ Graduation Level|
|Reasoning and Military Aptitude Test||Verbal Skills and Spatial Ability||30-32 Questions/ Graduation Level|
|Numerical Ability||Decimal Fraction, Time and Work, Average, Profit & Loss, Percentage, Ratio & Proportion and Simple Interest, Time & Distance (Trains/Boats & Streams)||18-20 Questions/ Matriculation Level|